- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Royal Arch Apron with gold fringe
Royal Arch PHP Apron with gold ribbon and gold fringe – Hand Embroidered
- Nicely Hand Embroidered with silk threads
- Size 14 inches high x 16 inches wide
- 2 inch wide on apron and flap
- 1.5 inch wide golden metallic fringe around apron and flap
- Matching red fine polyester fabric lining on back with glove pocket
- Matching red polyester 40 inches long adjustable waist belt with golden metal snake fastener and adjuster
- Beautifully tailored
The Mason’s apron comes from the aprons worn by craftsmen that were made from the skin of an animal. Workmen were worn to protect their clothes from injury and damage from the rough stones with which they worked and it also was a vessel in which to carry tools.
Firstly we offer a lot of range of freemasonry collections. So, we offer products at a normal price. Our high-quality hand embroidery aprons, collars, and other regalia are specially made for you by highly qualified craftsmen and we have a wide range of Scottish masonic aprons, Scottish kilt, and many other things. So, what are you waiting for? So, we offer products at a normal price. Please visit our website and get a discount on your favorite products.
You can also visit our USA Masonry Shop.
|Apron Body Material||
Imitation leather, Lambskin, Satin Fabric
|Apron Border Color||
Dark Blue, Purple, Red, Royal Blue
|Apron Border Material||
Grossgrain Ribbon, Velvet Border
13 x 15 inches, 14 x 16 inches